We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Assist the Marketing Team at Food Network Magazine, the intern will learn, marketing, events and business skills. The Intern will gain valuable hands-on experience at a cutting-edge magazine that offers advertisers a true 360 opportunity.
- Ability to earn academic credit for participation in Food Network Magazine’s internship program a must
- Hard-working and eager to learn
- Interest in marketing, advertising sales and/or business
- Commitment for the entire semester/summer – exact days/hours TBD upon hire
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Responsibilities & Opportunities:
- Assist marketing team in creating monthly mailers, planning client entertainment events, and developing key writing skills to market Food Network Magazine
- Attend weekly brainstorms with the marketing managers to see first-hand how the ideas are started and sold to potential and current advertisers
- Join weekly sales and marketing meetings
- Help execute client entertainment events and brainstorm new opportunities for premiums • Maintain inventory of client entertainment event premiums, supplies and materials
- Learn the overall marketing process for completing RFPs (Request for Proposals)
- Help marketing coordinator with daily responsibilities:
- Mailings and UPS deliveries
- Researching the latest gadgets, restaurants and more!
- Fulfilling various premiums
- Making client reservations
- Completing general office tasks – data entry, filing, photocopying, and mail distribution
When? Summer 2014
Where? New York, NY
Deadline? February 15, 2014
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to Ashley Wells-Wood at [email protected]
The post Marketing Internship appeared first on Spoon University.