We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
To celebrate Halloween, Oreo® gave us a kid-friendly recipe for “spiders” made from their new mini biscuits and black liquorice “legs.” The creepy orange colour crème and liquorice “legs” make a snack that will be frighteningly delicious.
25 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 7 "Spiders"
- 25g Mini Oreo® biscuits
- 7 black liquorice bootlaces
- 7g pre-prepared white flavoured icing (two dots per spider)
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:15min
- Using a kitchen scissors, cut the liquorice bootlace into eight legs.
- Insert 4 pieces of liquorice bootlace into either side of each Mini Oreo®.
- Using ready-prepared decorating icing, pipe 2 small dots for eyes on each Mini Oreo®.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
Looks great!-18 Oct 2013
It's a cool idea-13 Feb 2015