We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
when you cook with a smile on your face, the food comes out delicious even if it's 2-3 at night and the discussions on the forum also stole from you and you kept an eye on the pots and the net
- 3-4 onions,
- 1ardei gras
- 1 carrot,
- 1 potato,
- 2 cans of mushrooms,
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mushroom stew with chicken schnitzel and puree:
Peel the onion, carrots and potato, cut into small pieces. Cut the pepper into cubes and tomatoes and mix with the rest of the vegetables, oil and a little water, salt, vegetables and bay leaves., 10-15 minutes. Add the finely chopped mushrooms and cover with water and boil for 20-30 minutes. Season to taste with pepper, salt and add the paprika towards the end. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with puree and slices of chicken breast in breadcrumbs. And pickles, of course. cheese on top, is even tastier
Put the peeled potatoes and cut them in four to boil in water to cover them, with a teaspoon of salt. In 15 minutes they are cooked if they have a lid. This saves time and gas. When they have boiled, drain the water, add the milk, salt, if necessary, and mix well.
The chest is cut into pieces, beat with a whisk. Pass through a sauce made from beaten egg with salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of flour. Fry in hot oil, take out in a plate in which you put a paper napkin, to absorb the oil so they are not nauseous.
This dish combines the aromas of summer in a nutritious and tasty stew. It is easy to adapt, using vegetables from the refrigerator and is perfect when you do not want to throw away what you bought extra from the market.
1. Start with chicken legs
- Mix 1 tablespoon oil with paprika, salt, pepper and dried basil .
- grease 6 chicken legs LaProvincia with the mixture obtained and put them in an oven tray.
- Add 1 cup water .
- Put the thighs in the oven for 30 minutes or until browned.
2. Prepare the vegetables
- In a saucepan put a little water to boil and scald 4 large ripe tomatoes.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes.
- Cut into slices 1 hot pepper.
3. Heat the vegetables
- Cut into cubes or slices, depending on your preferences 250 g mushrooms, 2 bell peppers and 2 onions .
- Put 1 tablespoon oil In a saucepan, add the onion and sauté until glassy.
- Add the chopped peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Prepare the summer stew
- Over the hardened vegetables add the chopped hot pepper and diced tomatoes. Leave everything on high heat.
- Add the cooked chicken legs, 5 cloves of garlic and top up with water, down to the level of the thighs, if needed.
- Let it boil, he adds 10 cherry tomatoes, optionally 1 sprig of rosemary and leave the fire low.
- Cut into slices Bio organic lemon and add to the stew.
- Add salt and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the stew drops and the ingredients are completely cooked through.
5. The stew is almost ready
- Chops 1 bunch of parsley and sprinkle over the stew.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve hot!
The summer stew with chicken and vegetables is easy to prepare. You only need a few tools:
- wood chipper,
- oven tray,
- wooden spoon.
Chicken tinsel with garlic - ingredients and preparation
- 4 upper thighs (with or without bone)
- a large julienned onion
- 5 sliced garlic cloves
- a teaspoon of dried thyme
- 300 grams of sliced champignon mushrooms or a handful of dried and hydrated mushrooms in advance for at least an hour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 150 milliliters of tomato paste
- 100 ml of white wine (can also be replaced with beer)
- freshly chopped parsley
Method of preparation:
Heat the oil in a pan. Salt and pepper the meat on all sides. Fry in a pan until evenly browned on both sides. Remove the meat on a clean plate, debone (if the thighs are boned) and cut into generous pieces.
Put the onion, garlic and mushrooms in the oil in which you fried the meat. Leave to harden for 3-4 minutes, then quench everything with a glass of wine and tomato paste. Mix well, add salt and pepper and simmer for about 15 minutes.
After the time has elapsed, put the chicken pieces in the pan and leave them on the fire for about 20 minutes or until the meat is soft and tender and the sauce is quite thick. You can add a cup of hot water along the way if the sauce drops too much. At the end, after stopping the fire, you can sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
You can serve this delicious chicken ostropel with mushrooms and tomato sauce with a portion of polenta, mashed potatoes or baked potatoes. Good appetite!
INGREDIENTS Aromatic mushroom stew
Check the ingredients as you put them in the shopping cart.
900 g mushrooms (pleurotus or mushroom)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon cloves
700 g diced tomatoes
½ teaspoon of salt
1 bunch parsley
Beef Stew Ingredients with Mushrooms:
- 1 kg. diced beef (you can use the pulp or shoulder, even fork or ribs, I used a large slice of brine that weighed 1.15 kilograms, but also had bone)
- 2 small onions
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 3 large carrots
- 2 celery stalks (or 1 piece of celery root, 1 sea egg)
- 300 grams of fresh mushrooms (the ones you find and / or the ones you like the most, I had brown mushrooms)
- 300 grams of tomatoes in broth (both tomatoes and broth)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- chopped green parsley and pepper
Preparation of beef stew with mushrooms
The ingredients are the simplest and available to anyone. It is important to choose a good quality beef, it is not important at all, however, for the beef to be young, because the stew will be all the tastier as it will cook slower and longer, and such an approach will comes to hack even the most stubborn cattle.
1. Cut the meat into cubes and sprinkle with flour mixed with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Peel and chop the onion, crush the garlic and chop the celery. The carrots are cleaned and cut into small pieces (4-5 cm. Long) and with that, I got rid of any preliminary preparation.
2. Heat the oil in a pot and fry the meat on all sides, so that it is light in color and has traces of browning here and there. As soon as this point is reached, add the celery, onion, garlic and carrots. Put the lid on and fry everything stewed, so that the onion leaves its water. This operation will take about 15 minutes (browning the meat and preliminary cooking with onions and vegetables).
3. Add hot water to cover the ingredients in the pot with 3-4 fingers. Add the bay leaves. If you use Multicooker, from now on I recommend the baking function, at 150 degrees, for 2 hours. In an ordinary pot, the stew should be boiled under the lid, over low heat, until the meat is tender. Just as well, however, it can be prepared in a cast iron or ceramic pot, in the oven, at a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius.
4. After 2 hours, the meat should be ready. That, of course, if our cow was not a great athlete with excessively strong muscles (in which case the cooking lasts as long as necessary). If necessary, add a little more liquid (hot water). Add the chopped tomato broth and the mushrooms cut in halves and / or quarters, according to size. Cook everything for another 15 minutes and let it taste.
5. Match the taste of salt and pepper and serve hot stew, sprinkled with chopped green parsley. You can match it with a garnish and / or a salad as you like. Both boiled or mashed potatoes go, as well as boiled rice, short cooked pasta, etc. In my opinion, polenta it's like everything you could want next to a stew.
Serve beef stew with mushrooms
In the image below, I tried to give you an idea for assembling on a plate, closer to the style of the modern kitchen. I made a polenta in which I incorporated a good handful of grated Parmesan cheese and some chopped dried tomatoes. I poured the polenta into a pan greased with butter and let it cool. I cut a rectangular shape from polenta with parmesan and dried tomatoes and heated it in the oven. I transferred the mamalia to the plate and arranged the beef stew on top of it. I garnished the dish with a few freshly sprouted radish leaves and it looks like a different kind of stew, right? :) No, it's actually the same as in the first image of the article.
Or for which presentation option you have chosen, beef stew remains a delicious food, so I wish you good appetite!